Re: trailer

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: trailer
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 03:16:06 -0500
        the general rule is that the bigger the ratio of distance between the
steering axle and the pivot point (ie: trailer hitch) and from that
pivot point to the trailer's fixed axle, the more difficult it is to
back a unit up. when going forward through downtown a short trailer is
a piece of cake, but trying to back it up will make ya wanna call mama
for advice real fast!
        i've never hauled doubles, and am in no hurry to enjoy the
experience!

--
"If the only tool you have is a hammer,
        then every problem looks like a nail!"