The final word from me (With words from The Boss)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: The final word from me (With words from The Boss)
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 18:43:05 -0800 (PST)
>     "Sit down, belt-in, shut-up, hang-on, and enjoy
> the ride."

Well put.  I've been quiet on this big group hug so
far, but I have to add one thing regarding the talk of
how we're all family - I have made some great friends
through this list, but remember, it is just email, and
(hopefully) a small part of our lives that shouldn't
make or break anyone's day.  I once saw Bruce
Springsteen in a very small, intimate setting, and
during a quiet point someone yelled out "WE LOVE YOU
BRUCE!".  Bruce paused, looked up from his Takamine
acoustic and quietly said "But you don't really know
me."

Let's have fun, and keep it in perspective.

=====
Ron Soave
"Here we are now, entertain us!"

IGNORE THE YAHOO MESSAGE BELOW!!!!!