Re: Electronic Ignition dizzy / Dizzy Curves

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Electronic Ignition dizzy / Dizzy Curves
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 12:26:19 -0500
While on the dizzy subject....

A few questions:
Does anyone have any information about the original spec for the advance curves
for MG distributors? I think mine is toasted and would like to test it. (I have
a good idea on how to do that).  How about a general reference on distributor
recurving?  Anyone used the Mallory replacement with the recurve kit?

Christian Stanton
'78 Midget 1500 with aftermarket EI of unknown age and brand replacing the 1500
integral EI.