Re: Midget 1500 head mods and my plans for the car next month

To: michael.graziano@csfb.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Midget 1500 head mods and my plans for the car next month
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 17:06:59 EST
Anyone can port a head IF THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING.  I once did this to
a Ford Anglia head with some chums (all of us school age) and later found and
learnt that I made only a slight difference and this would help to produce
less power.

Unless you have a good drawing I would leave the work to an expert and even a
good machine shop might not be experts with any head, let alone a 1500 Midget
head.

Spend some money and have APT do it for you who are one of the few companies
that have ported this head.

Check the head is not cracked first.

Daniel1312