Springthing 2000 Web Site

To: healeys@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net (spridgetlist), british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Springthing 2000 Web Site
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 08:48:52 EST
How do you celebrate the return of Spring?  With Springthing 2000, a
gathering of the Healey Faithful, sponsored for the Tenth year by the
Bluegrass Austin-Healey Club, and you are invited. This year our successful
annual event moves to another great location, Clarksville, IN. Located just
across the river from Downtown Louisville with easy access for everyone. Join
us May 18, 19 & 20.

This year our event has expanded an extra day to include even more great
events!!! It's so big I'm predicting 75 registrations! Check out the web site
at http://members.aol.com/BGAHC/springthing2000.html

Some of the highlights of this years activities include:

** A day of horse racing at Historic Churchill Downs, home of the Kentucky
Derby!
** Nationwide Auto Restoration will be hosting an Open House at their nearby
shop!
** Gymkhana organized by the SCCA!
** Rooms are only $52!! Our host Hotel will be a large convention center
featuring                                 indoor pool, tennis courts and all
the amenities.
**Our always excellent Hospitality Suite, inventive Awards, tasty Banquet,
interesting Auction, hilarious FunKhana are all on the weekends agenda.

** Popularity Car Show featuring over 52 of your favorite cars and trophies
galore.
** Our decidedly non-TSD rally will feature the backbackback roads of
Southern Indiana (or Illinois and Missouri, if you are directionally
challenged).
** Awards Banquet Buffet Dinner and special auction.

I hope you can join us! Check out the web site at
http://members.aol.com/BGAHC/springthing2000.html and register early.

Thanks,

Jim Werner
Louisville, KY
PS Visit the North American Supporters for the Healey's in the Around the
World Rally web site at http://members.aol.com/BGAHC/ATW2000.html.