Elec. Fan wiring

To: "Spridgets (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Elec. Fan wiring
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 12:40:15 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I was searching around the archives trying to figure out if anybody had ever
mentioned the best way to wire in an electric fan (particularly to a 1500)
but didn't see anything other than pros and cons.  What can it be wired to
that will have the best results for all systems involved?  My brain isn't
functioning quite right today (still shocked that the local chain auto parts
store had spark plug wires for the car because I'm so used to hearing "we
can order it for you")...should anything additional be done when wiring it
in, or is the good old splice method all I need to do?  Thanks!

adrian

J. Adrian Barnes
http://www.midgetweb.com

Business Information Group, LLC