Re: Car Shed?

To: "John C. Gottstein" <gottstein@erols.com>, "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Car Shed?
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 19:36:45 -0500
Don't know what they are like but, I beleive it was Moss, had an
inflatable storage thingy for cars a while back in the accesory catalogs.
Like I said I know nothing abou them but for simple dry storage this
might be an option.

Also if you look in the archives for the MG list you will find a very
lengthy thread about garages and how to do different parts of them and
styles.

Larry

>Hey,
>   I've been off the list for a while, and I'm sure I missed a lot.
>
>I need to put my Midget somewhere since I will no longer have access to the
>nice cozy garage it's in now.  Self storage costs at least $100 per cube, so
>that's out.  Is there some sort of long, easily built shed that could be
>constructed in my back yard and would protect my car from the elements?
>Anybody do something like this.   Any other ideas?
>
>Thanks a lot,
>
>John
>
>'75 Midget

Larry Macy