Re: Tire Recommendations (Yoko A032R)

To: "Christian Stanton" <cstanton@pixley.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <mrzepkow@rochester.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Tire Recommendations (Yoko A032R)
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 10:16:02 +1100charset="iso-8859-1"
From "Christian Stanton" <cstanton at pixley.com>
To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>; <mrzepkow@rochester.rr.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2000 2:51 AM
Subject: Re: Tire Recommendations

> For maximum grip on dry pavement, check out Yokohama A032R available in
175/60R13.  DOT approved (but I wouldn't want to drive in the rain with
them).

Well, I have competed with these tyres in the wet and dry.
My *only* complaint is that they aren't suitable for
circuit racing unless the track is *very* friendly on tyres.

It was bucketing down the first time I used them and the
grip was excellent and the feedback very very good.

They heat up almost instantly and give great dry grip as well.

Just don't expect them to last too long.

Mike