FW: Remember the radial tire discussion? - answers from 1972

To: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Remember the radial tire discussion? - answers from 1972
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 14:27:24 -0500charset=us-ascii
>From the spit list today.  Thought it might be interesting in light of the
tireless discussion of tires.  <snicker>

I'll stop now.

Mike

This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.  No
If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all
sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute,
recipient. CREDIT SUISSE GROUP and each of its subsidiaries each reserve
the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.  Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state
them to be the views of any such entity.