Re: Age of cars

To: David Riker <davidr@sunset.net>
Subject: Re: Age of cars
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 07:21:09 -0500
Cc: Spridget Mail List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
1992 Saturn
1977 Midget
1958 Magnette
Average age 24.333(repeating)

Okay, how about just the cars that are driveable, as in right now jump
in and go?
Lesee, the Saturn and the Midget, average 15.5

How about the average of my wife's cars?
Saturn and the Magnette, average 25 years.  But that's also the median
age of the cars in the household Now we need another car of the same
vintage as one of the others to establish a mode.

Lord, deliver us from bored statisticians...

Chris Kotting
ckotting@iwaynet.net