Re: Subwoofer

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: Subwoofer
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 12:28:22 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Ajhsys@aol.com wrote:

> I sure hope it comes with installation instructions for the Midget.
> I've looked all over for the 15" hole.  :-)

I just ordered a set(2).  These are the installation instruction that are
included.

                Installation

        1.  Remove both the all/both seats.
        2.  Drill required holes in the floor. Use the template included.
        3.  Remember to take the drivers leg length into account when
        placing the driver side SubWoofer.
        3.  Bolt into place using 9/16" grade 8 bolts, lock washers and nyloc.
        This installation my be subject to some vibration.
        4.  Get the local electrician to wire speaker.  8 gage wire is
recommended.

                USE

        1.  For a mellow trip turn down the base.
        2.  For a more pleasurable trip increase the base until you are at your
        max pleasure.  When the pleasure subsides return the base to normal
(about
        200db).

Bill

PS.  I will put a bounty on the guy on my block with these speaker.  If I locate
him I will wake him up every morning at 6:00 AM.