Database Update

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Database Update
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 09:37:59 EST
Hello list. I have just finished another update. A note of thanks to Steve
Byers for his list of Midget info from his old database. If anyone else
want's to submit their Sprite or Midget info for the database just click or
paste the appropriate link below and follow the instructions. I am also still
putting up pictures of other peoples LBC's and Muscle cars. If you have any
you would like to share send them and a description to the following e-mail
address: judas_priest62@hotmail.com OR sprite_mk2@yahoo.com. Both are my
e-mail address' and I use them for file attachments due to the fact that AOL
sometimes converts the sent file into a format that my computer can not read.
I do not have this problem with Hotmail or Yahoo. Thank you.

Jamie
1962 AH Sprite MK II (under restoration)
1976 Spitfire 1500 (body shell parting out)
1978 Olds Cutlass Supreme (wife's car)
1979 Spitfire 1500 "Judas"
1979 Trans Am (back on the road again)
Web site links:  <A HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/darkside/mycar.html";>We