Re: Bittersweet drive (longish, but good reading)

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: Bittersweet drive (longish, but good reading)
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 18:20:20 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, PhAX@eng.kns.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Ajhsys@aol.com wrote:

> It was almost warm today, so I decided to take the Midget out for a drive and
> check out the starter.

Allen

Great roads, I was born in Washingtons Crossing, a stones throw from RT
32 (River Rd)
All the roads around Bucks County are great LBC roads. I often hop in a
Sprite and head out there just for the fun of it. Too bad I have to duck
through Trenton to get there but if I time it right, I always grap a
Tomatoe Pie in Trenton at DeLorenzos, The worlds best!
BTW, the starter is a 10 minute job, fix it tonight and go autocrossing.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ