Re: New Spridget Bodies

To: "Wiedemeyer" <boxweed@thebest.net>, "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New Spridget Bodies
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 14:57:15 -0500
At 11:44 27-02-00 -0500, Wiedemeyer wrote:
>Awhile back, I think someone mentioned that Heritage (or someone else) is
>making "new" Spridget bodies with the old molds.  Does anyone have any info
>on this, like what year the bodies correspond to and the price?
>
>Thanks,
>Bob

I am not aware that Heritage is doing 1/4 elliptic spring cars.  I believe
they may still do the 69-72 (square arch) body.  However Archer's garage
are doing new units for Speedwells that could be easily adapted to early cars.

Martyn
The Journey, not the destination, becomes a source of wonder.
         (Loreena McKennitt - liner notes - 'The Book of Secrets')