RE: fulcrum pin engineering question

To: "David Riker" <davidr@sunset.net>
Subject: RE: fulcrum pin engineering question
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 08:13:11 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
David,

Starting in about 1977, that was how I set up my race cars. A friend of mine
built a jig to replace the threaded portion with smooth bore sleeves. We
retained the cotter pin system and used shims for side play adjustment.

This system worked just fine and only needed to be done once.

Tom Speed
Retired Spridget Racer
'76 MG Midget (Project car for my son)
Vintage Stock Car (for sale)