Re: Hey! The list is still here!

To: "Albert F Jones" <fisher@hctc.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hey! The list is still here!
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 16:12:38 -0500
Now Now Mother. I, of course, realize that you are a fair maiden, rather
than a Hag. And I can feel your pain in this electronic missive. We all
really understand that you are all too human. Perhaps an apology and an
offer of dinner on the kitchen table, with spurs, might appease your
malady. I for one have no wish to "get on the dark side" of a witch. The
black art of Lucas electrics is enough already.

Please acceppt my humblest apologies for ever doubting your veracity. And
I shall never again disparage the good name of Mother Elizabeth Jones of
Comfort Texas.

Larry

I have to be nice - I can not come to SS2K :-( I don't need a spell cast
because of it.

At this exact moment in time 3/1/00 2:29 PM, fisher@hctc.net made the
profound statement: