Re: Pertronix Revisited

To: Paul A Asgeirsson <pasgeirsson@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Pertronix Revisited
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 16:16:57 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Paul,

Resistors generally don't change resistance more than 0.02% per deg.C... not
much of a change...

Is it possible that the 3 ohms that you measure on a sport coil is just the
resistance of the coil windings themselves and the increase in resistance
with temperature is just the increase in the resistance of the windings?

Richard