Re: bugeye windshield

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: bugeye windshield
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 06:44:04 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Funny!

I sort of half saw a commercial on TV last night.  A couple walking down the
sidewalk togther.  An attractive woman is approahing.  Co-incidently, the
approaching woman stays in the line of sight between the man and a parked
car that he is looking at.

At the end, after the woman has passed, you see him getting flack from his
partner and trying to exlpain that he ( silly fool ) was looking at the car.

I'll have to watch more closely next time.

Robert D.