Re: First attempt to post to list

To: RBHouston@aol.com
Subject: Re: First attempt to post to list
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 08:52:13 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 3/2/00 4:07:28 PM Eastern Standard Time, RBHouston@aol.com
writes:

<< Get it right Mike, or face the consequences.  Do not under any
circumstances
 ask about DOT brake fluid, how to bleed brakes, or use the word thread.
 Also, never ask where anyone lives, or joke about anything.  Devine somehow
 the number of e-mails you are allowed to send ( I suggest contacting your
 pastor) and send no more than that number.  Keep your 2 cents in your
pocket,
 and never, ever find any humor in anything.

 The consequences of failing to do any of the above will be the death of this
 list, because anyone who is anybody will sign off forever, sell their LBC,
 and possible set themselves afire with PB Blaster.

 As a reformed smart a$$, who has seen the light (dim Lucas that it is) I
felt
 I had to warn you in advance. >>

Having a bad day, Robert?

Allen Hefner