Re: 73 midget door guts

To: <LColli3554@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 73 midget door guts
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 13:11:44 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
unbolt and disconnect EVERYTHING before you even try
to move or pull out anything.

When putting it all together again... put it all together
before even trying to line up any bolt holes or tighten anything.

I just recently gutted my doors while doing my RWA Midget (see below)
every seal including the quarter window to door top seals were replaced.
both inner and outer glass seals and the window mechanisms were cleaned,
white lithium greased and realigned.

It all has to line up at the same time to get it all to move around the way
you need it to to get it apart AND back together again.

no matter how you do it... it was a pain in the A%%

Paul Tegler  wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com
OBie - '73 BGT - daily driver
http://www.teglerizer.com/mgstuff/ob_description.htm
Punkin' - '78 Spitfire - corner ripping screamer
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit78.htm
Lil' Greenee - '73 RWA Midget - lady killer
http://www.teglerizer.com/midgetstuff/index.html