Re: Heritage shells

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Heritage shells
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2000 21:06:05 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Can someone diagnose my brain?  ( and get my e-mail software a spell
checker )  There was also an article in some other magazine ( at my brewing
club ) that did a story on the heritage shells and I should have mentioned
that the advertised price was 1995 pounds in the previous e-mail.  It's not
clear whether it is the Midget shell that is that price or one of the other
roadsters.

Robert D.
( sometimes I think that is is pronounced DUH!-Quette!!! )