Re: eBay - anyone know what this is?

To: "Spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: eBay - anyone know what this is?
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2000 23:17:03 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
It was stated by an employee of CS First Boston:

> I saw this item for sale at eBay, the world's largest personal trading
> community, and thought that you might be interested.
>
> Title of item:  MG Interesting Dual Carb Setup LOOK ????

I have a picture of both a TB and a TD semi downdraught carburettor pair
with an aircleaner housing that looks similar to this.  No way that it would
fit on a Spridget without a hole in the bonnet, but it looks like it would
give a great airflow, since there are no right angles in it.  Could this be
related to a factory supercharger assembly?  They were somewhat popular on
TF's, I understand.  The normal TF (1500?) setup looks like its just an H2
carb pair with a pancake aircleaner.

Sure looks great though.

Regards,

Charles