Re: 1500 Oil Pressure

To: "Gerard Chateauvieux" <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Subject: Re: 1500 Oil Pressure
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2000 11:49:27 -0500
Cc: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Since I run the straight 40W oil, I crank the motor first before choking it
to get the oil pumping. With the motor not fired up, there is only minimal
stress on the bearings. After several cranks, I choke it and it fires up.
Instant oil pressure! Once it has run and the oil is heated, it starts
immediately and the pressure is right there.

Kent