RE: Cheap Oil?...

To: <RBHouston@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Cheap Oil?...
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 00:43:16 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I agree about the gas, as long as the car is not knocking you
should have no problems.  I think there is a difference
between brands of gas, for instance, my old car knocked
on Exxon regular but my wife's did not knock.  My old car
would run any regular except for Exxon.  Oil on the other
hand I tend to be brand loyal.  I buy Castrol GTX.  I
think it is good product, but I don't have any data
to back up that statement.

If the rest of the quarts are half empty throw it in the
trunk and bring it back.  Ask for a new case or replacements
all of the half empties including the one you used.

Bill Gilroy