Auto Transporter

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Auto Transporter
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 10:06:47 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Found a Midget in N Carolina that I anticipate purchasing.  It will need to
be transported to Florida.  Just spoke with U Haul re: an auto transporter
rental.  Their trusty computer said that a spridget track is too narrow for
the trailer.  Of course they wanted me to rent a tow dolly, but that creates
other problems (drive shaft removal, etc).  For some reason, I just dont
want to believe the car cant go on the trailer.  I remember listers talking
about using flat bed trailers but I dont have any way to load/unload from a
flat trailer, nor do I have the tie downs that would be required.  Has
anyone encountered this U Haul hurdle before?   Unreal Larry in Florida