Spridgetstock comment.(No LBC)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Spridgetstock comment.(No LBC)
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 21:32:22 EST
Oops!!  Brad just e-mailed me and asked me about a comment I made about
Spridgetstock being a "private party" (in my reply to Kevin about the
proposed Spridget picnic).  I thought best to write the list to ward off any
false impressions, and especially to stop a barrage of a thread before it
starts.  The emphasis of the comment was not on "private party" -- it was on
the timing of the get together.  I meant that the thing was being conducted
on private premises and perhaps there was no choice of dates, explaining the
lack of opportunity to input dates.

I commend Elizabeth for putting it together, I wish the hell I could go--just
last week I was finagling with my calandar to see if it would be possible,
but alas, it is not.  I hope everyone has a grand time!  Also, I hope if
anyone has a comment, good or bad about this, that they will e-mail me
privately and please not start another (No LBC) thread when there is no
reason.   I support the effort.

And lastly, I apologize to anyone who took the comment the wrong way.  It is
so easy to type something that is taken the wrong way on these puters.

--David C.