Re: Rostyle black?

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rostyle black?
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 09:33:54 -0800
Ron,

I'm doing over a set myself. I'm using semi-flat. I tink i slight sheen
looks better and appaers to ma that what was original. Both Plasti-kote and
Dupli-color make a silver/steel paint specifically for wheels. Both look
great. 3.99 a can too.

By the way, someone correct me if I'm off here, but I've always wondered
why these wheels were termed Rostyle. If you look at the wheel rim there is
a part number/ description stamped on the rim of the wheel. The number
begins with the letters RO, hence, I assume, RO style

Gerard

At 8:34 AM -0800 3/9/00, Ron Soave wrote:
>Flat or semigloss?  Flat, right?
>
>BTW - Moss LBC Silver Paint - $12.50 per can, sprayed
>for 6 seconds and died.  That's $2.08 per second.
>Do You Yahoo!?

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com