Re: gas pricing

To: nosimport@mailbag.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: gas pricing
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 19:22:56 EST
In a message dated 03/09/2000 10:09:41 AM Pacific Standard Time,
nosimport@mailbag.com writes:

<< There are no simple answers.

 sorry, I'm done now. You should see what I deleted! ;-)

 Peter C >>

Well, I thought I was done too.  I rather like Robert Heinliens proposal to
lace all food sold in America with birth control substances, except for that
sold in very expensive stores, so that if you couldn't afford to buy it, you
couldn't afford to have a child.

Ain't nothing wrong with American that losing about half of us wouldn't cure.

Robert Houston..starting my list of the half to go...