Re: $2.01 9/10

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: $2.01 9/10
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 22:04:26 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
>> traditional low price
Do you have an idea why?  Do you produce more than you use within the
country, or do you just have bulk buying power?

Half of the price of our gas is fed and prov tax which when you consider the
roads that we have to maintain in our adverse climate and with our slight
population, isn't really all that bad.  ( or is it? )  I have heard that we
produce more crude than we use.

Robert D.