Re: Good people.

To: Mike Maclean <macleans@earthlink.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Good people.
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 09:42:03 -0800
We also have had the pleasure of spending time with Bob and Annice..  on
the Gold Country Tour and a day afterward.  They personify all the people
we have met via the list.......  Pat & Aimee, Rick & Carolyn, Crash, just
to name a few.  Sorry I can't list them all........
Happy motoring everyone!!
Peggy