Re: Wanted: Wire wheel hubs (Atlanta or east)

To: "Butch Lewis" <butchl@eudoramail.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wanted: Wire wheel hubs (Atlanta or east)
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 09:38:38 -0500
Butch:  I just did this on my '74: don't worry about getting the hubs w/o axles.
The machine shop I took mine to charged $16 to press off the old ones and press
on the new ones.  Don't know where you can find used hubs, but it was
recommended to me to not put good hubs with bad wheels or vise versa, cause one
will trash the other in short order.

Geoff Branch '74 Midget
Why is it a "pair of panties" and just one "bra"?