Re: Good people.

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: Good people.
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 09:54:09 -0800
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I had mine off and was ready to install the new one. As soon as he finished his
run, he drove the Sprite onto his trailer and got the slave off. From the time
we
started working on the Midget until I got in line for my second run was not much
more than 10 minutes.  The only injury was the wrist I had broken about 4 days
earlier when I fell off the truck while loading hay. It was not bleeding, but my
nextdoor neighbors ears probably still were - I was removing the transmission
from my other car the night before and it dropped on the wrong wrist. I had not
lived in the house very long, and it was several months before she would talk to
me.
Kate