Re: MiniMania swap meet

To: "David Ramsey" <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MiniMania swap meet
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 15:24:25 -0800
Crash

Stay on 80 untill you hit 680 down between Fairfield and Vallejo. You will
probably see signs for Benicia. If you miss the turn off you can also get on
it from Vallejo.

Take 680 to Milpitias.

Exit on Calaveras Blvd (237) and go West back across 680.

Take the Main street exit off of Calaveras. Main is a right exit that loops
around with a stop sign on Main.

You can turn left or right on Main.

If you turn right, take the next left and then another left.

If you turn left the first street will be Winsor. Turn right on Winsor and
follow it to Mini Mania.

Hope this makes sense.

I should get there around 8:30.  See you there.

Larry Miller