Midget projects

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Midget projects
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 00:53:20 -0800
For anyone that's interested in the Midgets I've been working on lately, I
finally got around to getting a few photos on my web site.

There are links in a couple places, but the easiest way is from the Main
Sprite page. There is a link called "Midget pages" you can go directly to
either year, or jump from one page to the other with the small navigation
arrows at the top of each Midget page.

Many thanks for all the help I've recived from so many of you, especially
on the '75. There will probably be more questions to come...'-)

Gerard

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com