Garage sale in FL

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Garage sale in FL
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 17:59:51 -0800 (PST)
Attention Elder Larry and any Central Florida lurkers:

Saw this on the MG classys.  I will be in town ONE DAY
LATER!!!!!  ARRGGGHHH!!!!!  I know where this is - go
north at the 1st redneck bar off I 95 (that's the
FIRST redneck bar - Cocoa is not exactly a hotbed of
diversity):

Open House & Garage Sale
C C C Restorations will hold an open house &
garage sale March 24-26 2000.
N.O.S. & Used parts will be sold off.
N.O.S.: MG, BMC, TR, Jaguar, Girling and Smiths
Used body panels, carbs, gearboxes, engines.
Come by our shop at 155 N. Range Rd. Cocoa Fl
Easy access off I-95 at Exit 75 (SR-520)
East on SR-520 1 1/2 miles to 3rd stoplight.
Left onto N. Range Rd.
2nd driveway on left.
For more info contact:
Rick Ostman, Shop Manager
Classic, Collectible & Competition Restorations
155 N. Range Rd. Cocoa FL 32926
321-639-8186
CCCRstr8nz@aol.com

Contact: Rick Ostman <CCCRstr8nz@aol.com>
Cocoa, Florida, USA
Tel: 321.639.8186
Advert placed 07-Mar-2000 at 03:28 (UK time) Advert
expires 27-Mar-2000

=====
Ron Soave
"By trying we can easily learn to endure adversity. Another man's, I mean." -
Mark Twain

Yes, the Yahoo message below annoys me