RE: anyone traveling through Western Michigan-Wisconsin

To: "'Gerard Chateauvieux'" <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Subject: RE: anyone traveling through Western Michigan-Wisconsin
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 06:27:07 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I have Saturday free in Detroit with an evening (5:50) flight. It's 140
miles from here to Grand rapids. (each way) . Could I fit a hard top into
the back seat of a Ford Taurus? What are the oversize luggage limits on
United? I saw a hang glider go into luggage yesterday in Philly! Is this
hard top in Great condition? meaning would I would to worry about it get
scratched up?  Would you meet me in Sac Saturday night to pick it up? Flight
arrives at 9:26 PM? How much does it way? I'm willing to go get it, if I can
get it on the Airplane.