New sig for Mike?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: New sig for Mike?
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 15:00:12 -0800 (PST)
A new possibility for Mike's trailor:

This message is for whomever is foolish enough to
read
it.  It may contain confidential, proprietary or
legally privileged information.  Or, more than
likely,
it contains mindless banter by a bunch of SUSIE-philes
using SUSIENYMS. You must not, directly or indirectly,
use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part
of
this message if you are not the intended recipient,
even if I was dumb enough to send it to you. You
must
CREDIT SUSIE, SUSIE'S GROUP and each of its
subsidiaries who know SUSIE like I know SUSIE.  No
confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by
any
mistransmission, and, then again, nothing gained
either. Any publication, retransmission, or other
broadcast without the express, written consent of
Major League Baseball, and, through her legendary
exploits, SUSIE, is prohibited.

=====
Ron Soave
"By trying we can easily learn to endure adversity. Another man's, I mean." -
Mark Twain

Yes, the Yahoo message below annoys me too.