Re: not a word ...

To: RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca
Subject: Re: not a word ...
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 22:14:05 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
On Thu, 16 Mar 2000 21:42:19 -0500 "Robert Duquette"
<RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca> writes:
>Well, I haven't graduated to that level yet.  When we had to replace
>our dishwasher a few months ago, the salesman was showing off some
>features and I said something to the effect of:  wow, I'll be able to
fit some big
>car parts in there!"  He hesitated, looked at me sideways and continued
>on.
>
>I'm at the point where I'm willing to try the oven though.  ( While
>she's gone. )  Does it put a permanent smell into the oven or the house?

Not really.  Most houses have doors and windows that open to let out the
smell!

>And the dishwasher thing, ... does it leave marks in the dishwasher?
>Or in other words, if she hadn't found the parts, would she have known
>otherwise?

No, I was just stupid in not keeping track of her schedule better.  No
marks, no grease left.  They were all degreased when I put them in.
Funny thing though, you need to run the cases through again with no soap
just to get all the dishwasher soap residue in the aluminum pores.  Grows
funny white stuff if you don't!

>Robert D.
>Who doesn't want to find out the hard way ... :)

Paul A

http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.