Re: dishwashers and home storage

To: cfchrist@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: dishwashers and home storage
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 10:56:18 EST
In a message dated 3/16/00 10:52:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,
cfchrist@earthlink.net writes:

<< at this house there is no dish washer but, when i did have a dish washer at
 my disposal,  it was the best way to keep my sockets and wrenches clean.  i
 prefer to work with clean tools.  but be fore warned, the dry cycle leaves
 some really hot tools !  wait for them to cool off before gathering up your
 tools and sneaking them back to the tool box! you might be caught literally
 red handed!  he-he!

 chuck.
 what is normal anyway?  >>

Well, chuck, you certainly seem normal for a Spridget owner.  Anybody who
would run his tools thru the dishwasher without telling his wife is perfectly
normal.  Did you use a rinse agent so you didn't get spots?

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport