Re: Arkley?

To: "Bill" <billh@aaai.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Gerard Chateauvieux" <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Subject: Re: Arkley?
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 13:27:48 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Well all.... back to my original question about this bonnet.
would it fit a '73 RWA Midget?

Paul Tegler  wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com
OBie - '73 BGT - daily driver
http://www.teglerizer.com/mgstuff/ob_description.htm
Punkin' - '78 Spitfire - corner ripping screamer
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit78.htm
Lil' Greenee - '73 RWA Midget - lady killer
http://www.teglerizer.com/midgetstuff/index.html