[ric_bergstrom@excite.com: LAST CALL RWA CHASSIS, SEATS, STUFF or to the

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [ric_bergstrom@excite.com: LAST CALL RWA CHASSIS, SEATS, STUFF or to the dump it goes!]
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 11:41:04 -0700 (MST)
This was sent to the wrong address, rather than spridgets@autox.team.net

mjb.
----

     Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 15:14:23 -0800 (PST)
     From: Ric Bergstrom <ric_bergstrom@excite.com>

All the follow are  too big for me to bother shipping.

Therefore you should come and get them.  I live 2 hrs south of DC in
Richmond VA.  Minutes off I95.

74  1275cc RWA Chassis in 90% rust free condition, was being turned into a
race car.  Missing heater tray, roll bar pads welded to floors.

Black Seats 7.5-8 out of 10 condition.

Rear axle with Diff (no axles)

Welded Diff  4.2 and 3.9 unknown condition (look OK)  (P.S. to the guys in
texas ? who wanted them.  Sorry I lost your number and email.  )

Box o' tranny parts  Rib Case  3 of them.  No good gear clusters.

Misc STUFF.

This I will ship for $20 bucks....brand new first gear (missing one ball)

It all goes to the recyclers by end of month.

Email me for more info.  Don't ask me to crate it all and ship it to you.
You can send me a crate and I will fill it and send it COD if you want.

LAST CALL!

Ric Bergstrom