Re: PA Rally/Picnic update

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: PA Rally/Picnic update
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 23:43:55 -0500
Out of all the places we've been camping, especially with mom and dad,
Locust Lake is one of our favorites in PA.  It's close(for us, anyway), and
we hit it almost every year.  There is a great bike path all the way 'round
the lake(the Spridgets would easily fit), the lake has a beach, boats, and
GREAT homemade ice-cream at the camp store.  MMmmmm, camping ice cream(in a
Homer Simpson voice)

Also, isn't there a good ice cream/diner/pie place called Libbey's just
outside Tamaqua??

Jason.

>by...You would know better than I. Well, of the
>two,Locust Lake and Tuscarora, Locust Lake sounds like
>a good place...I just wish I could see some more
>pictures of the park. The park service has quite a bit

|     http://www.austin-healey-stc.org/       |
|  '95 Z/28 6spd    '65 Austin-Healey Sprite  |
|  '96 Land Rover Disco  '95 Range Rover LWB  |