Re: speed bumps ( was circles )

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: speed bumps ( was circles )
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 09:44:57 -0500
I once rented a small jap car in St. Martin. The south part of the
island was full of HD speed bumps but quickly learned that they
really smoothed out at over 55 mph. We were having quite a ball
for hours passing traffic and flying thru the bumps until the RF
tire started loosing air. Pulled in to a gas station and there
noticed that the wheel rim had gone almost perfectly triangular.
Naturally, the car did not have a spare, so we limped back to  the
rental base, did some arm waving, shoulder shrugging and promised
myself never to do that again. Right.

Mike L.
AN5 10426 etc