Re: TERMINAL ILLNESS

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: Re: TERMINAL ILLNESS
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 22:59:44 -0800
Cc: Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Brad Fornal wrote:

> I am afraid that I have an illness similar to what Frank Clarici
> suffers.

Brad

After fortysomething Spridgets you start to get picky.
I just passed up a 65 Midget for $400. (I did offer $200 though)
I am tired of welding in floors.
Look at it this way. It's cheaper then drugs. (I think) and a lot less
harmfull if you don't count scares, smashed fingers, long term effects
of rust dust, paint fumes, sanding dust, Lucas wire smoke, and the
effects chepo repro parts have on your sanity.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ