Re: i am learning but have some more questions

To: midgetman@ix.netcom.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: i am learning but have some more questions
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 12:35:39 EST
In a message dated 03/27/2000 8:19:56 AM Pacific Standard Time,
midgetman@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< question. what can i buy for $1000? will it run? how good will it run?
should i think about a sprite or stick with my first idea midgets? what about
the engines? some make jokes about the engine called 1500. my wife saw the
pictures in whoreler that have the safety bumpers and she doesnt like them
but she wants safety. what do i do? what about rollbars? does !
 !
 !
 anyone have airbags? can they be ordered from moss? i know this is many
questiuons but i need answers. rex >>
Rex,
Don't expect a great car for $1000.