Still chasing problems

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Still chasing problems
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 07:30:11 -0800
Well, everybody's advice as to where to locate the nipple on the clutch
slave was good.  Thanks.  We cracked it to bleed the line and now have no
pedal pressure.  I pumped for a long time and got nothing.  Sooooo to
make a short story long, we decided to remove the master cylinder and do
a rebuild on it.  I told you this was a learning experience.
The directions in the repair manual seemed simple enough. "Remove the two
bolts atttaching the master to the box and place the cylinder on a work
bench.  HA HA!!!!  We spent the entire evening trying to get the second
bolt off.  No wrench could reach it.  Now, can anyone tell me the "right"
way to do this, for future reference?  Also, what happened to the pedal
pressure  It went from OK one night to zero the next.  Is it difficult to
do a rebuild on this?
Bill
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.