RE: e-mail names (No LBC)

To: "'DLancer7676@cs.com'" <DLancer7676@cs.com>, "AH1962SP@aol.com" <AH1962SP@aol.com>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: e-mail names (No LBC)
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 20:46:28 -0600
"The Lancers" sounds like a kinder, gentler era of rock and roll. At one time
we were "Vic Charles and the Quartet Offensive." Didn't go over real well at
the VFW hall.  Never opened for anybody famous but my brother opened for The
Cars once and we set up stage for The Beach Boys in Connecticut.

Phil Vanner
'61 MG Midget
'61 Les Paul Jr.