RE: Speaking of scarves...

To: "Larry Macy" <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>, "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Speaking of scarves...
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 21:52:37 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
My Jeopardy! (or Who Wants to be a Millionaire, depending on your
persuasion) skills must be waning.  You are correct, Original Larry.   It
was Isadora Duncan who got her scarf caught in the wheels of her
convertible.  Ms. Mansfield met an untimely end when her car rear ended a
semi in Louisiana.

I guess enquiring minds want to know (or maybe not) what kind of car was
Isadora Duncan riding in?  I could have sworn it was a 1920s MG.  Which
lifelines do I have left???<grin>

Greg Gowins (whose scarf and snap-front hat present quite a British
appearance, even in the Honda)
'69 Sprite
Dublin, CA