Re: Damn Good Community was "262 on list"

To: <type79@ix.netcom.com>, "Norm Briggs" <nbriggs@inet.guthrie.org>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Damn Good Community was "262 on list"
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 09:52:06 -0500
Hey I'll jump in here and second all that Jay says.  A while ago most everyone
started using the subject line to give the list an indication of what the
content of the message would be.  This is GREAT!  Cause it allows the rapid fire
deletion of anything you don't want to read.  I love this list and don't mind
the oftimes off-track dicsussions.  If I'm not interested the delete key starts
jumpin.  I was on another list for awhile and got pretty gunshy about posting
anything at all because I got flamed for being stupid.  That doesn't happen
here, for the most part, though the wit sometimes becomes a bit ascerbic....

Geoff Branch  '74 Meejit