NO LBC CONTENT WHATSOEVER

To: Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: NO LBC CONTENT WHATSOEVER
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2000 13:06:10 -0600
For those of you reading this (Jay Fishbein, hit your delete key now!!!
<G>) you obviously like running off the beaten path. What with Zappa
threads ( Jay, you deleted this yet) Cats for wheel chocks, and the
like, I felt it only fair to share this website of strange but true
stories, including the everpopular "Mike, the Headless Chicken" which
BTW has real photgraphs taken by Life Magazine. It's kinda nasty outside
here, so I am off to waste a bit of time at this place. Why don't you
come along???!!!
http://home.nycap.rr.com/useless/contents.html
                       Later, Brad